Thursday, June 26, 2014

Departure - June 26th

After weeks of preparation, I have finally reached the first step of my experience in India. I currently sit in terminal one of Hong Kong International Airport relieved to be merely half an hour removed from boarding my flight. Despite meticulous preparation, the past few hours have added complications and changes to my well made plans. My backpack had to be replaced last minute due to an unfortunate zipper malfunction, my camera was missing the cables necessary to upload photos to my laptop, forcing me to replace it, and my itinerary has changed just two hours before my flight. No matter how prepared one may be, chaos can strike at any moment, especially when dealing with air travel. As I sit here outside my gate, I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that in just a few minutes I can sit down in my assigned seat and just relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment